Thursday, September 16, 2010

A word on potions

******UPDATE: 9/21/2010 I guess the level of potions doesn't matter its your wisdom so getting the 80's is a waste just get the 4x heal level 60's from the clans.



From recall type:
runto damna;o e;e;visible;b 50 4;put all.tonic (YOUR BAGS NAME HERE);

*Note for players who have not remorted yet. You will have to wait till level 100 to get your hands on these. Players who have will not run into any agro mobs either, so at level 80 you can start using better potions.

You are in area : Sanctity of Eternal Damnation
Area created by : Taath & Bremen
Level range is : 100 to 201

I was getting Jade Elixirs which are level 60 4x heal potions. SW for then is run n2w;

Prior to that I bought mine from the normal runto potion;
I would get the these potions till I was 60;
id level cost name
4 20 160 --- (!(Serious Relief)!)
5 40 200 --- (!(Critical Care)!)

I don't get mana potions because I bought the Trivia Sleeping Bag and just sleep right before the tick and wake right after for a quick regen bonus. I will try to list them also soon once I get some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment